Hot Sale 24V 100ah Powerwall Lithium 7kwh Battery 48V Storage Battery for Solar Power System
- STANDARD EPORT PLASTIC BAG, CARTON, PALLET
- Supply Ability:
- 10000 Piece/Pieces per Month
1. This is 48V PowerWall Battery, with Grade A+ quality LiFePO4 Battery;
2. One battery can be equipped with one set of connection cables. If needs, pls contact us online. Thank you!
3. If buy 4pcs, we can match with 4pcs Battery with 4 set cabels for parallel connections.
4. Before delivery, we will test all Batteries in TAICO factory and ensure for high qulity to you!
Basic specification will be mark on the Battery before shipping!
Norminal Battery Energy
Months Self Discharge
DC Normal Charge Voltage
0.2C to 54.75V, then 54.75V,charge current to 0.02C (CC/CV)
Recommended Charger Current
Allowed Max. Charge Current
Charge Cut-off Voltage
Continuous Discharge Current
Allowed Max. discharge current
Rang of DC discharge voltage
0℃ to 45℃ (32℉ to 113℉) @60±25% Relative Humidity
-20℃ to 60℃ (-4℉ to 140℉) @60±25% Relative Humidity
0℃ to 40℃ (32℉ to 104℉) @60±25% Relative Humidity
Enclosure Protection Level
Cell & Method
Key Features :
helping to minimize replacement cost and reduce total cost of ownership
♦Lighter Weight : About 40% of the weight of a comparable lead acid battery . A " drop in" replacement for lead acid batteries
♦Higher Power : Delivers twice power of lead acid battery ,even high discharge rate, while maintaining high energy capacity
♦Wider Temperature Range : -20℃~60℃
♦Superior Safety: Lithium Iron Phosphate chemistry eleminates the risk of explosion or combustion due to high impact overcharging
or short circuit situation
2. Built-in automatic protection function to prevent overcharging, overdischarging, overcurrent and overheating.
3. Maintenance free.
4. Internal battery balance.
5. Light weight: about 40%~50% of the weight of lead-acid batteries.
6. Can be charged using most standard lead acid charge (set).
7. Wide temperature range: -20 ° C ~ 60 ° C.
8. Support for series application extensions (up to 512V)
Product Categories : PowerWall